Δευτέρα 15 Μαρτίου 2010

i renos.

who are all these guys and why the hell are they so tall. and why do they keep scratching my tummy. and why they never get the point to what i m barking about. and why does she keep brushing my hair and washing my fur even though my discontent about these things is absolutely obvious. and for what reason they shout when i shit on the carpet, it s not like i shitted on their head, and it s not like i have imprisoned them in a house without their will and taking them for a walk whenever i have the time and mood to do that. and where on earth have they found the right to cut of one of my precious "nuts" under thε name of less "cancer propabilities". and what is wrong with a little bit of sex now and then? it s not like i m gonna be an irresponsible father for the bastars - among all other thing - have the nerve to take that heaven gift away from me.

so really, i will shit and pie all over you manolos and puke all over your gallianos, unless you bring me "some" nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

man...i mean really...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου